Performance of a company’s IT infrastructure can be the core of its employee efficiency and productivity. Finnish technology agency Applixure Ltd. understands the value of IT environment health and security. This is why the company has developed a telemetry for enterprise digital tools, both software and hardware.
As a SaaS product, Applixure allows companies, from SME to large 10K+ enterprises, to perform real-time monitoring and ensure the security of in-house IT infrastructure. Originally, Applixure focused on Windows-based systems only. Digiteum team scaled this solution up and developed a monitoring daemon for MacOS platform.
Digiteum developed Applixure monitoring daemon for MacOS platform as a multifunctional system that allows to collect real-time data on registered device performance and visualize it in the form of reports on the Client Dashboard.
Data on software and hardware performance includes applications use and statistics, specification on devices, updates and scope for improving, the risks of malfunction and security issues. This data automatically synchronizes with Applixure cloud-based back-end for analysis.
As a result, clients get informative reports on the health of their IT environment, receive alarms on immediate actions and stick to pro-active approach to keep in-house systems updated, secure and efficient.
- SaaS-based product to monitor company's MacOS infrastructure performance and provide real-time data on their IT system health and security on Client Dashboard.
- Monitoring daemon for MacOS connected to Applixure back-end to measure and analyze data from registered devices and software and provide visual reports on the state of IT infrastructure.
- Tool to improve employee productivity and satisfaction with in-house devices and systems, mitigate possible risks and stay up-to-date.
- Digital tool to automate IT assets tracking and reporting, measure IT performance and stay proactive to increase its quality.
- Custom software development for Internet of Things telemetry and infrastructure management project.