Digiteum, a custom web development company and a long-term tech partner of Oxford Languages, has developed Oxford Dictionaries API platform for developers to have fully-open easy access to massive lexical information provided by world-known multilanguage data storage.
This custom API is supplemented with full documentation set and simple integration touch-points for easy use with little development efforts.
Oxford Dictionaries API is a secure solution equipped with key access system. It allows both developers and amateurs to add world-renowned dictionary content to their apps safely.
- Continuous access to massive lexical data provided by Oxford Dictionaries
- Web system with live documentation, code samples, license compliance, updates
- Instructions for easy API integration without additional development skills
- Lexical data filtration on grammatical and worldlist basis
- The number of API users grew 200 times since the launch, the number of unique calls reached 300k/month