Today, healthcare technology and innovative hardware allow to enhance diagnosis precision, improve treatment results and even unlock new capabilities of widely-used medical devices.
One of such medical tools is MediCapture’s medical video recorder MVR Pro, a new generation of Full HD video recorders for various medical devices - endoscopes, surgical cameras, ultrasounds, etc.
Just like its predecessor, MVR Lite, the new recorder works on the embedded software built by Digiteum.
MVR Pro medical video recorder stands out with exceptional features, excellent camera resolutions and wide compatibility. Behind this device, there’s an Android application with clear interface to connect users with custom hardware device and varied functionality that enables users to run and remotely control camera, process taken video and images and further work with the records.
Various features of the new recorder include:
- switching between 4K Ultra HD and HD camera resolutions, depending on the medical purposes;
- remotely controlling camera, either with buttons, touch screen or foot pedal;
- taking video records augmented with audio background and image capturing;
- saving records using several storage options: USB, server, internal memory (512 Mb);
- importing and exporting patient list in XML using integrated DICOM service;
- printing and saving captured images in .jpg and .png;
- manipulating captured images with crop and zoom, adding annotations and comments;
- performing custom configuration among various user settings.
Moreover, MVR Pro recorder can connect to servers or other hardware, for example printers, using Wi Fi and Bluetooth, identify connection with other devices, dynamically update memory capacity status, connect to a facility’s servers (e.g. hospital, surgery center or medical office) to transfer and store recorded data.
All these features combined with broad functionality make MVR Pro an indispensable tool for medical video capturing during various diagnostic procedures, such as colonoscopy, bronchoscopy, ultrasonic examination, as well as operations which imply the use of camera-enabled surgical instruments.
- Custom software development for IoT and medical devices: Android software embedded to MVR Pro medical video recorder.
- Remote control for cameras on medical devices.
- Automated high-resolution video and image capturing.
- Records saving, storing and transferring to output sources.
- Simple multilingual interface.
- Broad user functionality and configuration capabilities.
- Various integrations, including hospital servers for data storage.
- DICOM option for patient information retrieval.
CLIENT: MediCapture Inc.
RELATED CASE STUDY: Power consumption monitoring system using IoT