Increasing customer engagement and retainment has always been one of the most challenging goals for B2C companies. Today, business is in constant search of new ways to win customer attention.
In this context, digital technology becomes the primary tool for companies to reach their target audience.
PicCities app was designed and engineered to achieve this aim. In cooperation with BAM mobile, Digiteum developed PicCities app for a photo printing company to increase customer engagement and revenue from printing.
In one year, the app has reached 999% increase in downloads and the company recorded up to 999% growth in the number of clients.
PicCities app allows its users to remotely control 70 high-res cameras placed around London and automatically take perfect-angle pictures and selfies. Thanks to GPS-enabled offline maps and walking tour guides, users easily navigate around the city to find PicCities cameras and snap ideal shots.
Using Raspberry Pi technology, app connects to the cameras via Wi-Fi and enables live image capturing and streaming. Once customers have all the perfect shots, they can use inbuilt creative image overlays to augment their images and immediately, right from the app, order the photos to be printed.
- iOS app integrated with cameras via Raspberry Pi for automatic image capturing and streaming.
- Interactive GPS-enabled offline maps and walking tour guides.
- Wi-Fi connection to 70 high-res cameras placed around the city of London.
- Inbuilt creative overlays and functionality to order image printing right from the app.
- 999% app download increase/enhance customer engagement by 999%.
CLIENT: BAM Mobile for PicSolve